Musical ingenuity since 2007
Music, games and movies have been my obsessions since I was a teenager. In 2007 I launched Jeff Tolbert Film & Video Scoring to combine those passions and focus on composing music full-time.I enjoy getting immersed in the world of a game or film and losing myself in new and exotic locales. I believe music and audio play an enormous part in that immersion, and I love that I get to play a crucial role in the creation of those worlds.Whether you need music for a game, a film, an ad or a ringtone, I will write you some kick ass music. Listen to examples and watch clips on the game, film and advertising pages, or listen to everything on the library pages. Read about why people love working with me on my Testimonials page. Contact me for more information or a price quote.
See the news page for more listings:
- 2/28/13: Created the theme music for Dinner Dialogues, a new web series featuring cool people talking about stuff you like.
- 2/22/13: The one-hour cut of Walk Right In is available to stream online. I originally scored this film back in 2010, and it’s still one of my favorites.
- 1/21/13: Uploaded much of my music library and created pages to preview it by mood and by genre. Anyone interested in licensing pieces for commercial use can contact me.
- 11/1/12: Wrote the theme for the New Disruptors podcast, featuring interviews with internet entrpreneurs. The theme features typwriters and other mechanical sounds alongside traditional instruments.
- 10/28/12: Completed the rough score for the short Wyatt Steps Out, a kids film about a used-car-lot mascot striking out on his own. It’s a fun score and I should have the final completed in early December.